I was tagged for the first time by:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6. No crap in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people (unless you can't for some reason)
My questions I had to answer:
1. How are you feeling today????
Pretty damn good actually
Cooked lunch for my mum, handed in an absence form to my uni so I can definitely do work experience on a grad film, and laughed a lot
2. What is the song you most listen to lately??
ummm..... probably 'I Hate Everything About You' by Three Days Grace. I'm not in a bad mood with anyone, it just keeps me awake and drowns out all of the background noise at home when I doodle
3. What is you favourite music genre???
NOOOOO I CAN'T ANSWER THAT!! I love everything!!! I suppose for the moment I'll have to say melodic metal though, considering my favourite band is Kamelot (if you haven't heard of them then look them up!!!
4. ORK APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!! Where would you rather hide?? The forest of Lothlorien or Rivendell????
(it's spelt orc not ork, sorry but it's bugging me XD) and definitely Rivendell!! Good buildings, minimal entry points to guard and hard to find
5. What is your favourite color???
Any shade of blue
6. Lentils or beans????
beans! Lentils have a strange texture.... taste nice in soup though!
7. What is your favourite comic book/manga???
At the moment it would have to be Deadpool!
8. What is the weirdest dream you've ever seen???
I was a jedi being chased by a giant worm that would eat me, and every time it ate me the dream would restart. So I thought sod it, let it eat me, and travelled down to it's stomach where I found Hogwarts, met Dumbledore, fell in the sorting hat and drowned in a pile of sweets... I do love having an overactive imagination!! Last night I dreamt I was at my old school and Heath Ledger was my music teacher Richard Armitage was my English teacher!!! Such a good dream...... *day dreams*
9. Do you like mushrooms???
10. What's the last movie you saw????
Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy!! It was on BBC iPlayer so I watched it last night
11. Say anything you like for a closure...
Art is pictures straight from the heart
1. Who is your favourite musician (singer, drummer, violinist, you choose!)
2. What is your favourite animal and why?
3. If you had to lie, what job would you say you did?
4. If one day you woke up and the world was empty, where would you go and what would you do?
5. What hobby do you wish you'd taken up ten years ago?
6. What's your favourite thing to do with friends?
7. Would you survive being attacked by a ridiculously large horde of zombies, and what would be the first thing you did when you saw them running towards you?
8. If you were the head of your own religious order (basically if you were God or equivalent) what would you make the 5 most important rules for everyone to follow?
9. Who did you dress up as last halloween?
10. Who's your favourite Marvel villain? (for example the epicness that is Loki!!)